To book your test, please do the following:
- Go to the link mypte.pearsonpte.com to create myPTE account
+ Candidates must have myPTE account for booking PTE exam
+ Candidates must enter their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth) as they appear exactly on the passport.
- After creating myPTE account, candidates will receive a Registration Confirmation email including sign-in information.
- Candidates can make a booking via the link mypte.pearsonpte.com
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a confirmation email from Pearson. Please check your email and make sure to bring correct identification and arrive at least 45 minutes before your test.
Debit or Credit card:
- You can use your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB or American Express) or debit card (Visa or MasterCard only)
- Fees might be apply depending on your bank.
> If you don’t have a Debit card or Credit card, you can purchase vouchers at EMG Education and use voucher/promotional code to pay for your booking.
You can pay via bank transfer or cash when purchasing PTE Academic voucher at EMG Education.
Fill in this form with your information, we will contact you:
|Pearson Tests of English||Fee|
|PTE Academic||180 USD|
|PTE Academic UKVI||180 USD|
|PTE Home A1 & B1||150 USD|
- If you schedule your test up to 48 hours before your desired test session, late fee might be applied.
- Please note that you can not schedule your test 24 hours before the desired exam begins.