Social media manager
Website EMG Education, Vietnam
– Maintain a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
– Create and manage content for social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
– Lead community management, scheduling, and engagement on social platforms, with a strong emphasis on Instagram and Facebook and engage with fans/followers on social media platforms.
– Find new content and engagement opportunities by staying in tune with the always-evolving social media industry.
– Keep an eye on all social media platforms, and related blogs, to ensure content is timely and on track.
– Assist in the development of content calendars, including image sourcing and copywriting, and – participate in organic social media strategy.
– Research and discovery of influencer/partnership opportunities.
– Compile and deliver reports to review results of past month’s deliverables and all components of campaigns.
– Provide additional marketing and sales support as required.
-Two years of related professional experience, with an emphasis on social media strategy, digital marketing, and community engagement
-Great communication skills including excellent English.
-Social media knowledge
-Ability to create web content relating to education sector.
-Strong work ethics and commitment to deliver results -Build strong company’s web and on line presence.
– Proficient in content marketing theory and application
– Possess the ability to jump from the creative side to the analytical side of marketing and demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
– Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
– Can effectively communicate information and ideas in both written and video format
– Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org