- EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
- As part of a project with the Department Of Education and Training in HCMC teaching a CLIL program in English, Maths and Science in Primary, Secondary schools and High schools
- Teach English, maths and science in public primary schools, lower secondary, and high schools.
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Successful applicants should:
- Be a native-speaker;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
- Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment
Benefits of teaching
- Competitive monthly salary.
- EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a business visa (the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa).
- The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG (the employee must provide the required documents).
- Transport to and from teaching locations.
- Free lunch is provided for all employees.
- Up to 22 paid holidays per year – 10 public holidays and 12 days annual leave
- Curriculum provided
- Ongoing support and training provided to help you improve as a teacher
- Health insurance from Vietnam Government
How to apply:
Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, a recent photo and a statement of intent/cover letter.
Alternatively you can submit an application in person at EMG office – 8th Floor, Yoko Building, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai st, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Find out more information about working with us at Why work at EMG
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org