MG is looking for skilled individuals with a passion for making a difference in the lives of learners in Vietnam and beyond. As a long standing industry leader we have the ability to contribute to the learning pathway of our students and improve their lives with quality learning experiences no matter where they may be. Our products are used nationwide and are highly reputable.
We require a work ethic that desires excellence, and in order to achieve that we are looking for positive, self motivated individuals who are not afraid of working hard. We are different in that although we work hard, we all understand that education is about giving and therefore are focused on strong company culture. Applicants must show that they understand that the job requires an ability to work as a team in harmony for the sake of others and demonstrate a desire for growth both personal and for society.
- Work with of Product and configuration group to help recognizing specialized dangers and giving other criticism on UI/UX and inquiries on item prerequisites archive
- Work with group captain and other colleagues to separate and gauge specialized errands
- Execute front-end functionalities following plan standards and best works on including responsive website composition.
- Perform unit test and bolster Quality Assurance group to ensure your execution meets the quality prerequisites from business.
- Give convenient help or bug fixings for generation issues identifying with your usage
- Research and apply most recent relevant front-end advances to your front-end usage
- Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- No less than 1 year of pertinent working background
- Involvement in responsive website architecture
- Comprehension of server-side CSS pre-preparing stages, for example, LESS and SASS
- Great comprehension of Angular 2 – Typescript
- Great comprehension of offbeat demand taking care of, incomplete page updates, and AJAX
- Capable comprehension of cross-program similarity issues and approaches to work around them.
- Capable comprehension of code forming apparatuses, for example, Git
- Great comprehension of SEO standards
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Learning of:
- General HTTP and web learning: session, treats, HTTP convention, RESTful, and so forth
- Server-side scripting dialect: NodeJS/PHP
- Server-side MVC system: Angular 2
- Regular social DB ideas and SQL: file, trigger, store strategy, outside key, table joins, and so forth
- Solid English correspondences abilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com