EMG is looking for skilled individuals with a passion for making a difference in the lives of learners in Vietnam and beyond. As a long standing industry leader we have the ability to contribute to the learning pathway of our students and improve their lives with quality learning experiences no matter where they may be. Our products are used nationwide and are highly reputable.
We require a work ethic that desires excellence, and in order to achieve that we are looking for positive, self motivated individuals who are not afraid of working hard. We are different in that although we work hard, we all understand that education is about giving and therefore are focused on strong company culture. Applicants must show that they understand that the job requires an ability to work as a team in harmony for the sake of others and demonstrate a desire for growth both personal and for society.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years’ experience in web and API development
- Experience in building RESTful API using Express or any other NodeJS frameworks.
- Used at least one NoSQL database (MongoDB, Rethink DB, …)
- Working with build tools NPM, Yarn.
- Experience in building scalable and real time application.
- Used framework Socket.io is a plus
- Be creative and good at user experiences
- Highly organized driven individual with skills in an agency environment
- Good teamwork and reliability
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org