EMG is looking for skilled individuals with a passion for making a difference in the lives of learners in Vietnam and beyond. As a long standing industry leader we have the ability to contribute to the learning pathway of our students and improve their lives with quality learning experiences no matter where they may be. Our products are used nationwide and are highly reputable.
We require a work ethic that desires excellence, and in order to achieve that we are looking for positive, self motivated individuals who are not afraid of working hard. We are different in that although we work hard, we all understand that education is about giving and therefore are focused on strong company culture. Applicants must show that they understand that the job requires an ability to work as a team in harmony for the sake of others and demonstrate a desire for growth both personal and for society.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Skills and Qualifications
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org