Vietnamese Academic Coordinator
EMG Education, Vietnam
– Support foreign teachers in class by providing assistance in matters such as class management, giving extra help to students, providing extra support for teachers during class activities, etc.
– Closely monitor the students’ class attendance and learning progress as well as any class incidents and report to direct managers.
– Get in contact with parents as needed or as requested by teachers/managers to discuss students’ learning and behaviour or other matters that require parents’ attention.
– Answer queries from parents, if relevant to your assigned classes, in the best interest of both students and the company.
– Organise progress tests, parent-teacher meetings and attend meetings, events as requested
– Other related tasks assigned by the managers.
– Detailed job descriptions and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview.
– Experienced in teaching English and working with foreigners.
– Years of experience: 0 – 1 year.
– College, Bachelor degree or any relevant certificates in English, preferred in pedagogy.
– Good communication skills.
– Patient, enthusiastic; able to work independently and in team.
– Competitive salary
– Opportunity to work in a professional and international environment
– Free lunch
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com