HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE ACT
To register for the ACT, simply follow the following steps:
- Go to my.act.org
- Create a MyACT account:
- You need a MyACT account to register for the ACT.
- Enter you name, DOB and other required information. Make sure to enter the correct personal details as shown on you ID/passort. Remember to bring your ID/passport with you on test day.Check your email to activate your MyACT account.
- Schedule an ACT test
*The registration process will take up to 30 minutes, candidates will need:
- A credit card
- Email address
- A list of grades and courses you have taken
* Go to my.act.org. Log in using your MyACT account and follow the steps to register:
- Choose test option (Writing or Non-Writing)
- Choose your test center and test day
- Enter information about your high school scores
*How to pay for the ACT: Pay directly to ACT with a Visa or Mastercard
Attetion: Check your email for confirmation after registration.
For further information, check out the video below: https://youtu.be/PlJArjcM8P4
- The ACT test fee: $171.50 (Non-Writing); $196.50 (Writing).
- If you have taken the ACT before September 2018 and want to retake the test, you cannot use your old ACT account to retake the test (you can use it to access your scores from tests taken before September 2018, however). Be sure to create a MyACT account if you want to retest.
- Remember to check your email and MyACT account regularly for updates and announcements from ACT about your test.
- Bring your ID/Passport with the correct information on test day.
Or contact EMG Education:
Phone: (+84) 28 39330455
EMG Education runs two ACT Test Centers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Test center 1: Hanoi University, Km9, Nguyen Trai Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
- Test center 2: C3B Building, 1 Dai Co Viet Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi.
- EMG Office: 10th Floor, TNR Tower, 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Phone: +84 24 39446664 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org